Friday, September 5, 2008

#004 2008-09-04 觀眾!請你不要忘記我!

YouTube Links
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 (Credits to SIUYUEN1125)

BitTorrent Download Link
HLiang



































This episode started out with the appearance of the didis in pairs through the split screen door. Only 1 pair was not shown, 小虎 and 小鬼. They were suppose to appear after 阿MAN and 阿良. The cut was obvious as the sequence of appearance didn't flow normally. The opening dance was kind of short and had a robotic feel. The didis performed whatever they could to make us remember them. Some of them were quite cold (-_-") and not well prepared I guess. I only like some of them. EASON and his mannequin head, LINDA, which was kind of freaky when he said that her hair would grow back. ABC failing at his 包料 of 星光三班 and remedying it by singing 'So Sick', which was quite good. 夏天 singing '我愛夏天', which I found pleasant that the other didis joined in to sing along. 小古 singing '流星雨'. 柚子 looking very similar to 大目老師. I felt pity for 涼麵 as he is the only didi who comes from 高雄, having to make the long journey to the studio alone. 蕭邦 playing the double bass. 丸子 doing headspin. 伊籐 and his very 'unique' singing. Of all of the acts, I found 夏天's the most memorable. At the end of the episode, 范范 asked 阿良, who is the new 班長, to give the command to dismiss the class.

No comments: