Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 (Credits to SIUYUEN1125)
BitTorrent Download Link
HLiang
SHE! =)

坦克 pays respect.

阿良 acts cool.

虎牙 acting funny.

小小 with his magic rod.

ABC shows off his artistic skills.

伊籐 is Spiderman.

EASON poses after his dance.

涼麵 shows off his basketball skills.

丸子 blows a balloon with his nose.

小虎 poses after his locking dance.

ICE the mime.

大大 the hungry frilled lizard.

小古 poses in a muscle suit.

柚子 poses after his locking dance.

夏天 the angry thug.

蕭邦 the bassist.

隊長 reading newspapers while taking a dump.

阿龐 poses in a muscle suit.

阿MAN shows off his board breaking skills.

小樂 poses after his popping dance.

SHE was the guest for this episode. They came to promote their new album, FM SHE. To start off the show, they performed a new song, 宇宙小姐. The song used tunes from the orchestra piece, 'In The Hall Of The Mountain King'.
The didis were given 10 seconds to promote themselves. Each SHE member could choose up to 2 didis, of which they could replace their current selections if they preferred a new one. Their selected didis are shown, with any replacement represented by an arrow.
Selina - 阿良, ICE.
Hebe - EASON->蕭邦, 小古->小樂.
Ella - 虎牙->伊籐->丸子, 小小->夏天.
Eliminated - 坦克, ABC, 涼麵, 小虎, 大大, 柚子, 隊長, 阿龐, 阿MAN.
The next segment was termed 'LUCKY OR SORRY'. It was a lottery system to decide which of the 2 didis selected didis would get the opportunity to perform a small act with the respective SHE member. The results are as follows.
Selina - 阿良. Hebe - 小樂. Ella - 丸子.
To end the show, SHE performed another new song, 沿海公路的出口.
Just some personal comments, I was envious of 阿良 when Selina massaged his eye area as I'm a fan of Selina. Oh well, some people have more luck than others. Anyway, the truth is that I'm a guy and I'm sorry to disappoint 39 of you who thought that I was female. Many thanks to those who continue to support me with your positive comments/feedback. I will try my best to provide more information on season 2 of 模范棒棒堂 for you all. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment