Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 (Credits to sugoishowV)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 (Credits to SIUYUEN1125)
BitTorrent Download Link
HLiang
蕭敬籐 and 方大同.

大大 tries to hide.

蕭敬籐 tells 小龍 a joke.

小龍 thinks that he is a joke to be in the show.

小龍 tells his joke.

蕭敬籐 and 阿杰 duet.

蕭敬籐 solo.

ABC solo.

伊籐's rocker sign.

伊籐's off-pitch performance.

蕭敬籐 and 伊籐 duet.

伊籐 cues himself to sing.

方大同 solo.

夏恩 solo.

蕭敬籐 and 方大同 duet.

阿杰 and 小樂 duet.

蕭敬籐 and 方大同 were the guests in this episode.
蕭敬籐 was asked to tell a joke to 小龍. His joke was quite funny! 小龍 was cued to tell a joke too, but I did not find it funny cause I didn't know that the joke had ended.
阿杰, ABC, 伊籐, 夏恩 and 小樂 presented songs to interact with the 2 guests. The guests joined them to sing some duets.
It was an episode with lots of singing. I didn't realize that 丸子's arm was injured till I took the screencaps for this episode. Hope he's okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment