Friday, December 19, 2008

#079 2008-12-18 新底迪第二次淘汰賽(上)

YouTube Links
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 (Credits to sugoishow)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 (Credits to SIUYUEN1125)

BitTorrent Download Link
HLiang

YOYO.


坦克.


小小.


虎牙.


隊長.


阿龐.


ABC.


柚子.


阿MAN.


蕭邦.


丸子.


Well, the second elimination round is here. The judging criteria was the same 40%/60% ratio, of which 40% of the score was based on the didi's normal actions such as his attitude to the staff, punctuality, stage presence, etc. The other 60% was based on the didi's short performance. Congratulations to 阿良 for obtaining 1st place in terms of the 40% scores! The ranking of the 40% scores are shown below. Take note that 繩子 is not on the list, probably because he has quit the show? We'll probably find out his news in episode #080.

Ranking based on 40% of the judging criteria.


The reasons for the rankings were read out for the top 3 didis, 虎牙, 小樂 and 阿良, and the bottom 4 didis, 大大, 柚子, 涼麵 and 隊長.

The judges this time round are KEVIN老師, 丁曉雯老師 and 大目老師, who would judge the didis based on their dressing, vocal and dancing abilities. The didis that performed in this episode are YOYO, 坦克, 小小, 虎牙, 隊長, 阿龐, ABC, 柚子, 阿MAN, 蕭邦 and 丸子.

YOYO's performance was cool! Although the skit was a little lame, I must say that he really exhibited self-confidence and sleek dance moves.

坦克 sang a Japanese song with some butt-shaking actions incorporated. Although I couldn't understand what he was singing by hearing, I could understand the chinese subtitles. His singing was pretty good.

小小 did some KUSO fighting skit with 2 ninjas. First time I watched it, I couldn't understand some part of it, only when he explained that the other ninja was using some hide ability then I got the gist of the skit. I do worry for him though, as the judges didn't really understand his performance.

虎牙 really stunned me yet again. His lowering of the upper body was too good. I really preferred this silver robot to the red and white one in the first elimination round.

隊長 performed cheerleading stuff. Although he was very dangerous in his act, I felt bored as I've seen him do cheerleading stuff way too many times already.

阿龐's act was not too bad actually, except that it was short. The idea was good but the performance lacked substance.

ABC's act was not bad! Although his violin segment was not up to his expectations, one must remember that life is not always smooth sailing. He really should not let it affect him. The female judge totally understood his current feelings, she gave him really good comments for improvement. He shed tears because he was touched that he was complimented despite the violin segment.

柚子's act was not too good as I didn't quite understand it. The big box was a safe that is also a boombox? O_o His fake guns weren't helping him either. =(

阿MAN has really improved a lot! His talents are slowly emerging. No one should ever say that he got into the show because of his links!

蕭邦's rendition of 今天你要嫁給我 was not good. First off, why was he wearing red and white? It totally didn't fit in. Secondly, he was quite off beat. This act was a huge downfall as compared to the one he did in the first elimination round. I worry for him too.

丸子's skit was not bad, incorporating BREAKIN and some humour. However, why was the skit based on crime too? -_-" I laughed when 范范 called 丸子 wrongly. Was she implying that he didn't have a chin? =X

Based on their performances, the dangerous candidates in my opinion are 小小, 隊長, 柚子 and 蕭邦.

No comments: