Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 (Credits to SIUYUEN1125)
BitTorrent Download Link
HLiang
蕭邦 - 陳彧徵

Musical and singing talent.
阿良 - 江韋良

Dancing talent - Popping.
隊長 - 蘇辰浩

Cheerleading talent. 威廉's nominated friend.
丸子 - 王子僑

Dancing talent - Breaking.
ABC - 張宇廷

Singing talent.
涼麵 - 蔡政翰

Singing and dancing talent.
坦克 - 唐祖渝

Singing talent. Tank look-alike.
阿龐 - 劉仲帆

Effeminate talent.
8 didis were selected in this episode. This being one of two audition episodes, you see the good, the bad and the ugly. =X There were beatboxers, musicians, singers, dancers or a mix of them. Some ruined songs by forgetting lyrics, singing horribly, being nervous or a mix of the listed. Dances were of different standards, from the eye-catching to the 'oh-I-saw-that-before-somewhere'. There was also the effeminate guys who mostly cannot make it. 威廉 nominated his cheerleading friend, which I think was normal. Nonetheless, it is always entertaining to watch auditions. Haha.
I'm kind of glad that they are selecting didis based more on talent than looks. I remember watching the starting episodes of season 1 whereby the good looking but no/little talent didis were eliminated pretty quickly. Hope it doesn't happen again.
No comments:
Post a Comment