Saturday, November 15, 2008

#055 2008-11-14 黑堂福利社第二彈 + 畢業學長秀成績

2008-11-14's 我愛黑澀會 YouTube Link
Part 4 Part 5 (Credits to sugoishow)

2008-11-14's 我愛黑澀會 BitTorrent Download Link
HLiang

YouTube Links
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 (Credits to sugoishow)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 (Credits to SIUYUEN1125)

BitTorrent Download Link
HLiang

丫頭, 小香 and 小蠻.


小祿 and 鮪魚.


ELMO makes his appearance.


ELMO.


TERRY makes his appearance.


牙膏 makes his appearance.


牙膏's bad breath joke still lives on... Haha.


牙膏 sings 夢不遠.


ELMO relates EASON's KRUMP in a humorous way.


Big watermelon. Lol!


阿良 receives a light bulb from ELMO.


宅男塾 less 李銓.


Watch from part 4 of 2008-11-14's 我爱黑涩会 to link to this episode of 模范棒棒堂.

The second episode of 黑堂福利社. The celebrities to be served was BOYZONE, an Irish boyband that I'm sure most of you have not heard of. But I remember them as they were one of the many boybands during my younger days. =X This time round, 2 didis and 2 meimeis were personal assistants, probably because BOYZONE was a foreign group and had more members to accomodate. ICE and 小樂 represented the didis while HANNAH and 瑤瑤 represented the meimeis. Apparently, the members of BOYZONE like to drink hot vanilla soy latte from Starbucks. The 4 assistants had to each complete a task, of which they did successfully without much difficulty. 瑤瑤's name of 'Shakey' and her age of two's two (22) was quite funny but embarrassing. Looking forward to the next episode of 黑堂福利社. =)

丫頭 and 小蠻 were co-hosts for this episode. In this episode, the former members of 宅男塾 got together again ever since their graduation. 小祿 and 鮪魚 were introduced early, while the other members were slowly introduced 1 by 1.

First was ELMO, whom I thought was suppose to go serve his national service but he seems to be filming shows at the moment. He shared his experience of filming with photographs. He was cued to give a short dance.

Second was TERRY, who seems to be busy filming shows too. He too, was cued to dance.

Third was 牙膏, who had created his own fashion label and is soon releasing an album. I was quite shocked at how much he changed. He learnt how to swim, overcoming his fear of water! He shared some photos of the items that he sells in his online shop. He performed a song from his album, titled 夢不遠. It was quite catchy! There was a small KRUMP dance battle between EASON and 牙膏. ELMO gave some comments and demonstrated KRUMP for EASON to follow.

At the end, the whole 宅男塾 less 李銓 did a dance performance. 李銓 was busy with some stuff. For those who did not understand why ELMO passed a light bulb to 阿良, it was a taunt to the new didis. After their dance, each member shared some advice to the new didis.

I found this episode quite pleasing, considering that the senior didis have moved on with their lives after their graduation, each pursuing their own route to life. 牙膏 really impressed me with his willingness to challenge and improve himself. I would support him by buying his album when it is released. A side note, I realized that 牙膏 bears a slight resemblence to 彈頭 from 南拳媽媽. Anyone else agree? I won't be surprised if there is another similar episode to this one but with the former members of 公主幫. On another side note, 繩子 was absent from this episode.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,
I'm a big Terry, Elmo, and Toothpaste fan, so I was just ecstatic over this episode. It's so nice to see them on the show again. I also agree that I love how Toothpaste is such a go-getter (I always knew he had it in him)! Thanks for posting the links! :)