Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 (Credits to sugoishowV)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 (Credits to SIUYUEN1125)
BitTorrent Download Link
HLiang
Guest 1.

Guest 2.

Guest 3.

Guest 4.

Guest 5.

In this episode, 5 pretty high standard ladies were guests. They were introduced with their qualifications.
There was a discussion of questions between the didis and the guests. 阿MAN and YOYO were cued to show how they woo girls. 阿MAN was not bad but YOYO was pretty lousy. Haha. The keyboard teacher was really funny! 阿良 and 夏恩 shared some of their unsuccessful relationships.
This episode was somewhat disappointing. Less than half of the didis participated in the discussion. I have quite a negative opinion of 小龍 as he was pretty disrespectful in this episode. Not only to the guests but also to 范范. Yes, he may be the 3rd best BREAKER in the world but his attitude is really bad. I wonder what his ranking will be for the 40% component in the elimination round. If 夏天 could be eliminated for sleeping during recording, I won't be surprised if ANDY哥 eliminates 小龍 because of his attitude. ANDY哥 did say before that if the didi has a poor attitude, he will still eliminate the didi even if he gets 1st place. I really hope that 小龍 starts to learn to respect others.
No comments:
Post a Comment